Akt. Agency respect and value your privacy and is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected.
- We will only send you emails that you have requested.
- You may opt-out or in from our email communications at any time.
- You have the right to remove any information we may hold on you.
- We will never sell, rent, make public or distribute your personal information.
- Data is a liability and therefore should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
Personal information we collect
If you choose to join our mailing list, by filling in a form on our website or by sending us an email request. You will receive news and invitations to seminars and events. There are approximately 10-12 emails sent each year. We collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your company name
- Other information you supply relevant to your enquiry
A cookie is a piece of code that allows the web server to identify and track activity of the web browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
You can change, enable or disable your Cookie Settings on our website at any time via Cookie Settings.
If you would like to read more about cookies we recommend that you consult the help menu in your browser or visit this site www.allaboutcookies.org
How we use the information about you
We collect information about you to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specifically, we use your information for:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our services
- Possibly contact you with information relevant to your enquiry.
- If you have chosen to receive our news letter, we will contact you with information about news or invitations.
Sharing your personal information
Akt. Agency will not sell, distribute or share your personal information with any third parties. If there by any chance, would be a legal authority requirement to share data, then of course we would be obliged to do so.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do we store the data and for how long?
Emails are stored using our password-protected email service and on our website management system. We store your data for a maximum period of 36 months.